Join the ambassador program
Do you love dance and want to help spread the message of being proud to be a male ballet dancer? Are you outgoing and passionate about spreading good vibes? If so, we would love for you to be part of the Dance Jox ambassador team.
What does it mean to be a Dance Jox Ambassador?
My name is Zach Marshall, I’m 17 and I am a dancer in Salt Lake City Utah. I’ve been dancing for about 4 years now, It’s one of my favorite past times and some of my favored genres are modern/contemporary and hip hop.Follow on instagram
Brand Ambassador Program Guidelines
What we do for you:
- Gift package per season – including dance belts and other products and gifts.
- You will be listed on our website as one of our awesome brand ambassadors with your photo and bio (submitted by you.)
- We will share your posts and add your stories to our story feed anytime you mention @dancejox.
- We will create our own stories and posts letting our followers know we have awesome ambassadors like you, and they should go follow you.
- Reposting and sharing your mentions of @dancejox.
How you can spread the word:
- Tell your fellow male dancers about our brand and share your experiences about the products.
- Give out the coupon code to your friends, or even show it on your Instagram story anytime.
- Frequency of Instagram mentions and tags:
- Stories – Two per month. This can be a simple dance related photo or video with @dancejox tag visible.
- Feed Posts – One per month. This can be a noteworthy post featuring a performance you are in or a dance related memorable moment with the tag @dancejox in the photo or anywhere in the description.
If you think you’d like to join our ambassador team, contact us and let us know.